Projects: June - Oct. 2016
Retrofit of TG2 Generator Power Output at the CHP Plant in Mondi Świecie S.A.
A value of work and deliveries completed: PLN 1.1 million (€ 0.26 million)
In the period from June 2016 till Oct. 2016, under the purchase order of Mondi Świecie S.A., Volen S.A. participated in - execution of work associated with the retrofit of TG2 generator power output from 48 to 51MW with a system of power unit protections and synchronization at CHP Plant in Mondi Świecie S.A.
Under that task, our company executed the following scope of work:
- dismantling of the generator zero old cabinet and installation of the new cabinet of generator zero
- modifications in primary circuits consisting in the increase of the system load capacity
- delivery, installation and start-up of power unit safety instrumented systems
- delivery, installation and start-up of a system for generator synchronization with the grid
- delivery, installation and development of software and start-up of the control and monitoring system for TG2 generator power output system
- site acceptance tests and functional tests for the entire TG2 generator power output system
- development of programs for tests with current and with primary voltage and synchronization system tests
- tests with current and with primary voltage and test of synchronization system together with generator connection into grid