Projects: July 2014 – July 2015
Power Supply of Oxygen Plant in KGHM Polska Miedź S.A.
A value of work and deliveries completed: PLN 7.5 million (€ 1.75 million)
In the period from July 2014 till July 2015, under the purchase order of Mostostal Zabrze S.A., Volen S.A. participated in - execution of works under the project task entitled: "Power Supply of Oxygen Plant in KGHM Polska Miedź S.A."
While performing that task our company executed the following scope of work within two years:
- installation and start-up of two 50MVA 110/10kV transformers
- delivery and start-up of water mist fire suppression system in generator compartments
- installation and start-up of two air-insulated 12kV switchgears type NXAIRP manufactured by SIEMENS
- delivery, installation and start-up of 10/0.4 grounding transformers
- delivery, installation and start-up of grounding resistors
- prefabrication, delivery, installation and start-up of cabinets for secondary circuits, telemechanics manufactured by Elkomtech and MiCOM series protection devices for 110kV switchgear
- delivery, installation and start-up of electricity metering/billing system
- delivery, installation and start-up of 220VDC, 230/400VAC auxiliaries cabinets and 220VDC batteries banks
- construction of 110kV double circuit cable line of total length 980m
- delivery and installation of two bus ducts for 10kV voltage
- full-scope delivery and installation of primary and secondary circuits
- full-scope commissioning for the power system (primary and secondary circuits)
- auxiliary systems: site lighting, lightning protection system and service socket system
- full-scope acceptance testing and preparation of quality and as-built documentation for projects executed.