VOLEN S.A. is a company that provides services under projects in the power industry, as well as performs work involving automation of production and industrial processes. We provide full-scope services.
VOLEN S.A. was established in 2009 with an intent to execute contracts on a "turnkey" basis in the field of the commercial and industrial power sector.
Intellectual potential of the company is the high class engineering staff with long-term experience gained from full-scope execution of contracts in the commercial power industry (power plants, combined heat and power plants, transmission and distribution networks) and industry-related power sector (refineries, chemical and nitrogen plants, smelting plants, mining industry, etc.), as well as in the field of automation of production and industrial processes.
Our engineers provide Investors with safe and reliable solutions under activities performed, starting from power systems, through automation of production processes, to integration of field equipment in one consistent control and monitoring system.
Through engineer services provided in automation and power engineering sector, Volen assists its customers in implementation of projects and it supports their production processes.
History of Our Company
– VOLEN S.A. was established
– First contract for above PLN 1 million - Training and Recreation Centre – Zagroń
– First contract in water and wastewater management - Wastewater Treatment Plant in Skawina
– Obtaining the "Nature Friendly Company" certificate
– First contract in mining industry – Retrofit of Coal Mechanical Processing Plant in Wesoła and ZIemiowit Coal Mines
– Implementation of Quality Management System acc. to ISO 9001
– Power Engineering Dept. was established
– Development of own control and monitoring system - eVoster
– First contract for above PLN 7 million – "Power Supply of Oxygen Plant in KGHM - Głogów Copper Smelter and Refinery
– First contract for above PLN 17 million - "Installation of Structures and MSS Electrical and I&C Systems in WPW Dept. of KGHM - Głogów Copper Smelter and Refinery
– Winner of "Business Gazelle" prize awarded by Puls Biznesu that confirmed affiliation to a group of most dynamically developing companies
- First participation in the Energetab fair and presentation of the proprietary software eVo Comtrade, which is a part of the system for recording faults in power systems.
– The company listed in "Business Gazelles" ranking for the second time
– Volen S.A. wins "Business Gazelles" award for the third time in a row
- 2018– Subsidy granted for R&D studies for data recording and storage system designed to be used in power transmission networks